Life is a Highway

Life is a Highway
Source: QuoteAddicts.com

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Libra 2509: Video: Tina Turner: I Don't Want to Fight no More

This post was originally posted at The New Democrat on Blogger

Tina Turner saying that "it is time to move on and that I wish you the best. But I'm done and moving on with my life while I still can. Because I can't take the fighting no more and want to have a life for myself". The ultimate breakup song from the ultimate singer and musical artist at least when it comes to singing from her heart and from real life. And not needing to be able to think of things to say, or make things up. Because Tina sings from real experiences as this song was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone is welcome to comment on The Daily Press who has a relevant comment or comments to the post or posts that they're commenting on. But spam and personal attacks of the author will be deleted.